This hair removal technique comes from India and the Middle East and was used many years ago. A few years ago, the Americans discovered it and now it is one of the hair removal techniques that is in vogue.
People need to know that this technique is not definitive to get rid of hair. In its favor, it must be a very natural technique, which is done with a 100% cotton thread (it is not recommended to use a synthetic thread). Even if it does not benefit from a very long time, the hair is removed from the roots.
This threading technique can be performed on any area of the body, but the most used area for this technique is the face. Eyebrows, upper lip hair, side burns, chin and even hands and neck are the places where this epilation system is applied with excellent results.
The advantages of this technique for hair removal are:
- First, the hair will be extracted from the roots.
- Another very important benefit is that the hair can be extracted even if it is very short
- This technique does not cause skin irritation, being ideal for sensitive skin.
- Compared to other hair removal techniques, it is longer lasting.
- Preventing the appearance of wrinkles is another advantage of threading that we must take into account.
- And last but not least, compared to other methods, it does not cause much pain and discomfort.
In conclusion, this method can be used by both men and women, men need to keep in mind that due to the characteristics of their hair, it can be a bit more painful. It is ideal if you suffer from psoriasis or have blemishes on the skin, also if you have received any chemical treatment on the face. If you suffer from acne, this method is not indicated for these people.