Since ancient times, grandparents disinfected houses with vinegar. In short, it was used as a household disinfectant.
With the advent of several disinfectants, people have stopped using vinegar, and have forgotten that this product is a great disinfectant, environmentally friendly, economical, and has nothing to envy of the current products we can buy in supermarkets, it is more there are already products with added vinegar in stores.
The best 2 disinfectants for disinfecting our house use white vinegar and wine. We will resume the healthy habit of cleaning with vinegar, for this and if you do not know how to use it, we offer a series of tips so that you can use this product when cleaning the house.
In this article, I will recommend some very effective vinegar cleaning tricks with good results. These are:
- Remove the lime from the washing machines: vinegar is a strong anti-lime. For this we will perform a wash without clothes, using vinegar instead of detergent.
- To clean your dishes properly, you can use hot water, vinegar, and a drop of detergent, they will be clean and shiny.
- Washing the glasses is done with a little splash in the water, and the glass is shiny and clean.
- To disinfect the toilet and shower: in this case, it is mixed with warm water, the results are incredible.
- You can also wash the floors with vinegar. You need to put a drop of vinegar in the bucket, it can be white or wine.
- Vinegar is also considered a stain remover: in the case of stains on carpets or on our clothes, in this case, it is made with salt, so that it is not liquid, rather pasty, with this paste we put it as if it were our habit to remove the stains, and after a while we remove it, the stains will be removed.
- Besides all this, it is also good for removing rust and securing metals. In this case, use salt and vinegar, clean the utensils and dry. In case of rust, immerse it for a while and dry it well.
- For disinfecting raw vegetables or fruits: vinegar is poured with water and the food is immersed. After a few minutes, our food will be disinfected and without chemicals, ready to eat.
- And last but not least, older can also be used as an air freshener for refrigerators, rooms, or kitchen. Take a container and put water and vinegar for a few hours.
As we have seen cleaning with vinegar, disinfection, and even its use as an air freshener, it is a very good idea, but we are also:
- Helping the environment.
- Improving our economy.
- And it is much more effective than other products.