In this article, I will propose some foods that have the role of helping to fight cancer, either because they increase our defenses because they promote the suicide of cancer cells, are anti-inflammatory foods, foods that slow down tumor growth, and others that help us eliminate substances. toxic. carcinogenic. These are the following:
- Turmeric. Few people know that this is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory that comes from Asia. growth of tumors of the colon, stomach, liver, breast, ovaries, and leukemia. Specialists recommend that humans eat it with black pepper or dissolve it with good quality flax seeds or olive oil to absorb it much better. It is also found in the form of pills because it is more biological.
- Ginger is known to be an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and liver cleanser. It is part of the anti-cancer diet due to gingerol, which is one of the phenols that make it have a special flavor.
- Mushrooms have the role of boosting the immune system. These are some of the foods that help fight cancer. These are Shiitake, maitake, white ear, mushroom, portobello, cremini, enokitake, but especially thistle mushroom. This is due to lentinan.
- Green tea. It is known as a very good remedy because it prevents the tumor from growing and invading us. All this is due to the polyphenes in its composition. Leukemia, breast, prostate, kidney, skin, and oral cancer were investigated.
- Soy has the role of preventing the growth of the tumor by isoflavones. Isoflavones behave similarly to female estrogens. Experts advise people not to abuse soy or isoflavone compounds for menopause, nor people who have had breast cancer. Before using these products, go to a specialist.
- Spices and herbs. These ingredients include mint, thyme, marjoram, oregano, basil, and rosemary. All of these ingredients cause cancer cells to disappear from the body, or no longer allow them to grow. On the other hand, the abundant apigenin in parsley and celery prevents the tumor from developing.
- Vegetables and fruits are rich in vitamin A and lycopene. Their category includes the following: carrots, zucchini, zucchini, sweet potatoes, jams, tomatoes, apricots, beets, persimmons, etc. Scientists have shown that they will help inhibit cancer cells, some of which are particularly aggressive, such as brain gliomas. Tomatoes must be cooked in such a way as to release lycopene.
- Garlic, onions, leeks, mist, salmon – cause cancer cells to die in cancers of the colon, breast, lungs, prostate, and leukemia.
- Red fruits: blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, cherries … Both raspberry and strawberry are capable of relegating tumor growth due to the ellagic acid they contain. Cherries detoxify the body of chemicals in the environment by glucaric acid. On the other hand, blueberries are effective, especially in colon cancer, due to the proanthocyanidins it contains, as well as dark chocolate, cinnamon, and cranberry.