This type of disease is now a new strain or type of influenza. human influenza virus, one strain of avian influenza virus, and two separate strains of swine influenza virus.
In this article I will tell you some of the differences between the symptoms of the common flu and those of bird flu because we can see that they all intensify when it comes to influenza A. These are:
- In influenza A, the muscle pain will be much stronger than in the other flu
- Like muscle aches, chills will be much more intense in influenza A. On the other hand, they are less common and less intense in common flu.
- The headache is much more intense in influenza A.
- Fever: in influenza A it can start at 39 ° C. On the other hand, in common flu, it is not usual to exceed 39 ° C.
- In influenza, A asthenia or fatigue is as intense as in other cases.
- In the common flu, the cough is much more intense than in the A flu.
- Mucus: in common flu, there is higher nasal congestion while it is milder in influenza A.
- Eye discomfort: Not common in the common flu, but may cause a burning sensation in the eyes in patients with influenza A.
In this article, I will recommend some conventional treatments for the influenza A virus. These are:
- Antivirals are designed to reduce complications from influenza A.
- If you have a fever and discomfort typical of the flu, you can take paracetamol
- In the case of secondary infections, take antibiotics
- Specialists are trying to get a vaccine against influenza A.
In addition to the above treatments, you can also administer natural treatments to combat this problem. These are:
- You can administer plants or herbs. One of the most recommended plants is called echinacea. It is very good for fighting any viral disease, such as the flu.
- Propolis is a substance that is made by bees and is a great ally against viruses.
- Oligotherapy: Copper-Gold-Silver is a very effective combination of trace elements to prevent infections or combat flu symptoms when you already have it.
- Very natural medicine to fight diseases and infections is garlic
- Mushrooms and mushrooms: shiitake, maitake, and others will be very useful to strengthen our immune system and to respond more effectively to any type of flu, whether it is influenza A.
- “Intestinal flora”: if we usually take antibiotics or tend to chronic diarrhea, we can evaluate the convenience of administering prebiotics and probiotics (ferments such as Acidophilus, Lactobacillus, etc.).