The baskets on the face and body.
The appearance of these skin conditions is varied and sometimes a combination of them appears. The causes of their appearance are hormones, food, age, hygiene, lack of sleep and stress, etc.
Basic care and hygiene for acne and pimples.
If you suffer from a recurrent acne problem, it is important not to touch your face and take into account some basic rules of care and hygiene.
The following tips can be very helpful:
- it is necessary to do a thorough cleaning of the hair, hands and face with special soaps.
- it is recommended to wash your hair and skin every day of the week, even several times a day, you can try a chamomile infusion.
- the masks made of clay will be very useful. These should be done 3-4 times a week.
- it is always necessary to use a disinfectant, antibacterial, soothing and fat-free.
- natural tea, tangerine, etc. oils work very well in this problem
- if the problem is more serious, I recommend you go to a dermatologist.
How to remove pimples without getting infected?
In order not to get infected, you must consider the following tips:
- although it seems silly, you should make sure you have the right light and at the same time a correct position.
- the face and hands should be washed with a bar of soap, and then dry the face with a clean towel. After cleaning the face and hands, you can apply a chamomile tea and a little clay.
- then take a needle, soak it in alcohol, dry it and click on the center of the grain. This intervention will be a little painful, but this sensation will be removed immediately.
- avoid tightening with fingernails or fingertips, try pushing the skin into the sides. First from the bob and then from the inside. It is advisable to do this until you have a clear liquid. Try not to get to see a drop of blood.
- then put a drop of alcohol on the wound and some chamomile.
- finally, make sure you have no blood and apply the clay mask.
- you can still use lemon juice to remove the baskets. This procedure should be done several times a day.
- you can also use toothpaste. The basket should be covered with this paste before going to sleep, and in the morning, the baskets will be significantly reduced.